New to this, need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mari

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello my name is mari :)
I'm new to this and just having confusion on how to post questions and receive feedback! Hopefully there's someone who can help with all my aquarium questions. I am a beginner

I'm new to this and just having confusion on how to post questions and receive feedback! Hopefully there's someone who can help with all my aquarium questions. I am a beginner

Hey mari! Welcome to AA!
I am a beginner as well and everyone on here is extremely helpful. Just post topic in the appropriate location and someone will reply usually very fast.

It looks like you have a cichlid tank. There is a cichlid discussion section on this site as well as a getting started section.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!!!

Hi,
I'm a new as well, 4 weeks ago I started a freshwater tank and 1 of my guppies has had fry Sunday... I want more tanks lol!

If you have a smart phone then it's easy :) just click in the tread then the tip left button and post away. This is a brilliant site I've learnt loads even after a few weeks!

Ask many questions and look threw the getting started and general setup freshwater forums. You will find most of your answers there.

Back
Top Bottom