New to this site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Grneyes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just wanted to say hello to all out there. I have had several tanks through the years. Started one and ended killing all of the fish that I had and stopped for a few years. Decided to start again and began with a 55 gallon with cichlids and eventually went to salt water. My salt water was absolutely beautiful but unfortunately I divorced and my ex now has my 900 gallon tank. :cry: Finally decided to start up again and bought a 55 gallon hex and am now back to cichlids.

Welcome to AA!
That would of been a site to see a 900 gallon.....
Enjoy the forum :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. The tank was absolutely gorgeous and it was a lot of fun to add new corals and fish and stars to it. I was unable to move it to where I live now. Hopefully my ex continues to enjoy it and take as much care of it as I did. I truly loved it.

welcometoaa.gif

I needed to find a place to talk about my tank I didn't know there would be sooo much to deal with when I started this tank... it was a Xmas present to my kids they went to the store and picked out the fish and they love to see the changes the fish go through everyday.

Look forward to learning what everyone has experienced in the aquarium world. No two are the same that is for sure.:)

Back
Top Bottom