New to you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Drink deeply

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello not really sure what to say. I am setting up a third tank but am worried that my well water will interfere with what I want. The two tanks I already claim I "passed down" to my sister but still do all the work for. One is a pristine 16g bow front whos main issue is overzellus plants and live bearers. Second is a 60g which she just stuck a turtle in. It has an albino tiger barb a dozen neon tetras, a dojo loach, and some guppies. The dojo is going out in a stock tank the guppies stay with the turtle. The rest I am still debating.The tank I want to set up is a 20g that I want to breed both Albino Bristlenose Plecos and German Blue Rams. My well water p.h. Usually runs around 7.2 tho sometimes higher it never goes below that. I have 5 different kinds of plants I rescued from my sisters turtle and the Water Sprite alone would have no problem taking over a 20g as it has taken over my 60 before. I have Amazon Sword plants, Java Moss, two I think are different Crypt. , and I already mentioned the Water Sprite. My mother thinks our p.h is unchangeable, she had done large saltwater reef tanks before she moved out. Any ways I need to hit the hay any comments or ideas would be great.

Welcome to AA!

Glad you found us here

:thanks:

If you would like to copy that and post into the Freshwater general discussion you may get some more feedback.

Thanks Aston.

:welcome:
Welcome to AA!! We are glad to have you!​

Agreed with Fishy - you may want to post a thread in Freshwater General Discussion. This subforum is more for introductions :)

Back
Top Bottom