New with a 20gal planted! Can use all around advice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clay16

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everybody i have had this tank for 4 months now and just recently changed my tank to a more natural looking planted tank. I can use some help idenifying some plants. And also i am a well aware that my tank is over populated :/ i was very compulsive when i first started and i dont want to get rid of any!

The Fish:
Figure 8 Puffer
Leapord Puffer
Rainbow Shark
Leoprinus Fasciatus?
Clown Loach
Pearl Gourami
Bala Shark
Pictus Shark
and a Pleco

Thanks, Clay

hsq4d5.jpg
[/IMG]
25jjh42.jpg

23h7x5k.jpg
[/IMG]
set6bm.jpg

22krox.jpg
[/IMG]
2z9cnl0.jpg

acv592.jpg

:welcome:
Welcome to AA!! We are glad to have you!​

Unfortunately you have at least 1 non-aquatic species in there. To the left of the Bacopa in the front right side of the tank is a plant called Ophiopogon japonica. It will not survive submerged in your tank.

As you said, your tank is extremely overstocked. Some of the fish you have would by themselves require a 125+ tank when grown.

:welcome:
Welcome to AA!! We are glad to have you!​

Unfortunately you have at least 1 non-aquatic species in there. To the left of the Bacopa in the front right side of the tank is a plant called Ophiopogon japonica. It will not survive submerged in your tank.

As you said, your tank is extremely overstocked. Some of the fish you have would by themselves require a 125+ tank when grown.

That is what i believe i saw was "mondo grass" correct? i have read that it is not aquatic but will survive for a few months. i unfortunately read that after buying it. =/

Back
Top Bottom