newb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dk4life

Aquarium Advice Newbie
HEy wat ups guys!
so im pretty much new to this hobby but ive always been fascinated by fish tho i never really took it up until recently wen my friend gave me a 10 gal. I got this good deal on CL on a 45 with a marineland 350 pro canister filter for 50 bucks! good deal rite?! i have 2 small jacks and green terror and pleco all under 3in i kno i kno tank is too small but im saving up money to get a 75 to keep the 2 jds and another 75 for a pair of GTs, i pretty much just want a species only set up. Cuz i totally have a choice? haha ive heard stories on how GT pretty much kill ne wen their full size (im sure there are exceptions)

i also have a question about Jacks i have 2 and im pretty sure i lucked out got a male and female wen i bought them, i mite be wrong but one of them is def a lot smaller and not as colorful as the biggger one that looks like hes starting to develop a hump on his head. Ne way my question is that neither of them have fully developed a full body of colored specs mostly towared the tail area above the anal fin and i was wondering if thats normal since their still small or am i doing sumthing wrong?

ill post sum pics 2mrw cant find my cam

Back
Top Bottom