Newbee!! Help on ACF care!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nevaehleon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey! I'm Nevaeh and I have two small male ACFs in a 10 gallon aquarium looking to upgrade to a 20 gallon soon. I would love to have more fish in my aquarium if anyone knows any fish I can keep with them that would be great. I was also very perplexed to see that my two male ACFs are very picky when it comes to there food. I tryed to feed them bloodworms, but they could not find them at the top of the tank. :facepalm: So I went back to feeding them the Grow-A-Frog food stuff. They are very clumsy when it comes to food and, but they are firendly and eat out of my hand somtimes. I am POSSITIVE they are ACFs and not ADFs. Also ANY tips on caring for them are very helpful. I am also having trouble keeping the water not smelly. I have a 10-30 gallon filter, the water is very clear, I just cahnged the water, and just after I changed the water I tested the water and it said the alkalinity and PH were high. How do I stop this problem. I havn't had them that long, maybe a month, so they are small and i havn't cycled the water yet. Also HOW do you cycle the water? Do you just let it sit and get really dirty to build the good bacteria??
Thanks
Nevaeh:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom