Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amaranth

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all!​

I'm Amaranth. I've been looking around for a friendly aquarium-related community, and I think this place looks just about perfect!​

Please allow me to give a brief introduction. As I said earlier, most people refer to me as Amaranth (or ranth, if we're getting to nicknames). I'm a second-year college student, studying Animal Sciences. Last year I fell in love with a little blue betta living in a plastic cup and took him to live with me at school. Unfortunately, he died at the end of the year, but my interest in bettas hasn't.​

I'm (slowly) working on an improved tank for a new little guy, and thought it'd be a good idea to join up here for some support and experience. So hello to everyone, I'm sure I'll love it here!​

Welcome! :) You have come to the right place. Everyone is so friendly and very helpful!

helllo and welcome - it is pretty chill here - i honestly have not come across one hot head in my month or so here

Back
Top Bottom