The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

asimonPEM

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone. Im kinda new to the hobbie of fish keeping. I sorta fell into this by accident; my friend, my brother and I were keeping local freshwater fish in our pond (bass, bluegill, and crappie) because we felt it was a better enviornment than the hole they came from. Then we decided in our other pond to keep koi, and some raccoons came and destroyed almost 200 dollars worth of fish. Subsequently we picked up a 15 inch albino channel catfish from a fish store near our house, because he was only 10 dollars. The next week a friend of mine was getting rid of an old 1 gallon and he gave it to me and the day after i found a deal on a 20 gallon tall full setup for 35 dollars and put it in my room. I picked up some driftwood, some plants, and decided to put a few endlers in there for the time being. A few turned into a lot and with new additions like tetras, ghost shrimp, snails and other fish that i unfortunantly dont know names, i have a somewhat sucsessfull tank, that is only desperately in need of a new filter. Aside from that no real major problems whatsoever, aside from a tetra jumping out :confused:. Im excited to be a part of this forum and to take advantage of all that it has to offer as well as lending a hand where i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom