The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeff_l

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,

names jeff i live in yorkshire u.k. i cuurently have a nano tank 64 litres been running now around 4 months currently in the tank are turbo snails 2 cleaner shrimp and a clown.

just installed an ro unit as i intend to upgrade to a much larger tank in the near future.

i am a keen semi pro photographer photographing mainly wildlife and landscape with the odd bit of studio work.

already read and learned a lot from this site and look forward to furthering my knowledge of marine fish keeping through this site.

jeff

Welcome to the site I always enjoy reading threads from those across the pond.

Welcome to AA! Since you are a photographer we should see lots of pictures.....hint hint......

thanks to everyone, i think i will wait to post pics researching and sourcing what i need for a larger tank my main problem being finding the size of tank to fit my needs considering a self build.if i do will post some pics of the build.

Welcome Jeff!

Whaddya wanna do in your marine tank? Fish only? Reef? Just trying to know what your "needs" are and tank size you might do better with.

Back
Top Bottom