The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rendao

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello to you all. I live in Manchester, UK! And have been considering an aquarium for some time now. Yesterday was my breakthrough and I have ordered my first tank. The tank is a Ferplast Dubai 80 in white (125 litres). I hope to take delivery in a couple of days. Feel I have a lot to learn so am hoping this forum will help. Thanking you in advance - Mark.

Mumma.of.two said:

thank you so much, and that's before I have read the links! Appreciate your time, I had heard of cycling but didn't know what it was, good old noobie status. Yes, by the way it's the white tank, am going to try and get a picture of it together with where it's going. Love to hear your verdict...thanks again.

Rendao said:
thank you so much, and that's before I have read the links! Appreciate your time, I had heard of cycling but didn't know what it was, good old noobie status. Yes, by the way it's the white tank, am going to try and get a picture of it together with where it's going. Love to hear your verdict...thanks again.

Glad to help. If you have any more questions fire away! Everyone here is very helpful :)

Back
Top Bottom