The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherbert

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,

New to the site and pretty new to tropical freshwater - kept goldfish for years but wanted a change - sadly just lost some neons to white spot but tank growing well including about 20 fry which I am pretty proud of!!

image-3657148445.jpg

image-676919173.jpg

image-670901408.jpg

image-1925464523.jpg

Thanks,

The tanks has been running now since December we have mollys, platys, loaches and a few others I cannot remember, its around 100 litres which is the largest I can convince the wife to have - shop tells me I can have around 35 fish in that but seems a lot. I have the fry in a separate net but will probably sell a few once they grow.

Had a few deaths recently think the PH might be too low, I have ordered a better water tester, but also had some more babies today so can't be too bad, I have a very small spare tank and thinking of setting that up for the babies but it has no light, pump or heater not sure if cheaper to go and buy a small all in one rather than buy bits for such a small tank perhaps 20 litres

Back
Top Bottom