Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plows1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all!
I have got an Aqua Medic Yasha 36L tank, been set up for 4 weeks now.
Current inhabitants are 1 sexy shrimp, 4 blue leg hermits and 2 turbo snails. All seem to be doing very well so far!
I need some advice on my stocking ideas fish wise, I have my mind set on getting a small Yellow Clown Goby and was hoping to be able to put in a Tailspot Blenny as well but im worried about whether this will cause problems with any aggressiveness from either fish?
I really want fish as small as possible hence why i have gone for these options and i would like a blenny/goby combination as i think they are both amazing fish.
Any advice would be much appreciated! :)
Cheers
Sam

Plows1 said:
Hi all!
I have got an Aqua Medic Yasha 36L tank, been set up for 4 weeks now.
Current inhabitants are 1 sexy shrimp, 4 blue leg hermits and 2 turbo snails. All seem to be doing very well so far!
I need some advice on my stocking ideas fish wise, I have my mind set on getting a small Yellow Clown Goby and was hoping to be able to put in a Tailspot Blenny as well but im worried about whether this will cause problems with any aggressiveness from either fish?
I really want fish as small as possible hence why i have gone for these options and i would like a blenny/goby combination as i think they are both amazing fish.
Any advice would be much appreciated! :)
Cheers
Sam

Welcome to the family i dont have sw but welcoming all the same

Hi welcome to Aquarium Advice!

Not a great deal of fish will be good for that small tank but there's a few I suppose.

I would go for corals and one minstrel clown. Are you going to be doing corals?

Hi welcome to Aquarium Advice!

Not a great deal of fish will be good for that small tank but there's a few I suppose.

I would go for corals and one minstrel clown. Are you going to be doing corals?

I will be doing corals in a couple of months once tank has established.

I did look at Clowns but most things i read say they need larger tanks so i started to look at the small blennies/gobies as most info said they are better in small tanks, especially the YCG.

It is a bit small but if you had just the one it should be fine. My 2 clowns have an anemone and they always stay around that and hardly get use of the rest of the tank.

Royal gramma's are nice fish too.

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

You might want to ask your questions in the appropriate forums as not everyone comes to the welcome wagon.

Back
Top Bottom