The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ontariocichlid

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys and gals, I'm new to this website and a newb to the aquarium scene. I'm 26 years old from Ontario Canada . I've got a newly set up 55g african cichlid tank. Currently holding 3 venestus, 1 male otter point eureka red, and 3 lithobates yellow blaze. I have put in a 3d rock background and ran all my pumps heaters and lines behind hit so it cuts off the swimming room a little bit, there still juvies now anyways.

I plan to get some knowledge of fish keeping from this site because I want to up grade already to a 125g, 7 fish just ain't enuff for me lol.

I've been reading a lot already and have a lot to catch up on so cheers u will probably hear from me very soon with some questions.

Thanks. Took a while to get it set up proper. I'm just hoping the brown algae will go green in time.

Yea I bought everything set it up and fell in love with the cichlids after realizing how big they will get so I've only had this up for a couple of months now saving for the bigger one I think it's a 125g 6 long 850 bucks with the stand and everything kinda hard to justify after spending this on this set up I have know. Thanks for the input. Cheers !!

Back
Top Bottom