Newbie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krishelle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, my five year old daughter and I have had a tank for the past year. Just two small goldfish she won at the fair and one of the small catfish. I have had tanks in the past, but not much more than the occasional beta or mollie. Our previous tank sprung a leak and we upgraded to a larger tank, and we decided to give the glo-lighting a try. One of the goldfish she got was an albino, and we added three small glofish. Not much to say other than thanks for all the posts, they really helped me in figuring out our new setup--I got brave and included a bubble curtain this time (her fish, Flynn thinks it's his own private jacuzzi). The last tank we had was a decorative tank with a 3D built-up hood that included a waterfall with bears fishing in a river--so sad that it finally bit the dust after 15 years :(
Excited for our new adventure and that I now have a tank that the cats can't drink out of o_O
We are still very much starting out, so bear with my naiveté.

Back
Top Bottom