Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-04-2014, 09:59 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Hello all I'm a newbie to saltwater and recently bought a biocube 29. I'm going on week 4 now and all seems to be okay. I have read so many posts and so many different ways of setting up my biocube that it's quite over whelming. I'm currently just running the stocked equipment it came with besides that I added heater and filled the extra slots with LEDs . I have about 30lbs of live sand and 25lbs of live rock. I also have 10 snails and 10 hermits. I also had two feather dusters that came attached to rock. Any feedback of what u think I need to do or others have had luck in let me know. I've heard from take bio balls out to get media basket. My LFS tells me to leave balls in. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391569157.505107.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	220826

marman2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:01 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
welcome to AA im not big in SW but we have plenty of members that are
Fishdude3233 is offline   Reply With Quote

newb, newbie

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com