The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dubtike

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, I'm Keith, from Ireland. I'm 39. I had tropical fish when I was in my teens. I've only recently gotten back into tropical fish, i also have a coldwater tank which was nearly wiped out due to not quarantining a very sick oranda. Soo much has changed since I last kept fish

Sent from my Vodafone Smart 4 turbo using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hello Keith, I have Bala sharks and breed fancy guppies. Nice to meet you. What size tank do you have and what breeds are you keeping?

Hi. I have a 180 litre set up for coldwater with 6 white water mountain minnows and one very sick 6 inch goldfish, who seems to be getting a little better now. I've also set up a 110 litre for tropical. 4 neons, 4 Swordtails, 2 mollies, 1 albino corydora, 1 guppy, 5 endler guppies and a small weather Loach (saved from the sick coldwater tank) I love the endler guppies, they're tiny but have beautiful colours

Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you Shelly

Thanks emeraldking. I'd seen them before, but this is the first chance I've had to get some. Found a new lps. Nice guy, cheap and knows his stuff. I got 2 male and 3 female endlers. 3 of them free and a Cory free too. So I'll be definitely going back to him. I didn't think there was that many varieties. One of my males have the two black points on his tail while the other has a semi circle of dots

I've been trying, but the camera is pretty rubbish on my phone. Which section would I put pictures up in?

Thanks melosu58

Back
Top Bottom