The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jedi_aquarius

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, new to having a tank. 10 gal I'm using to learn on. Having to cycle with fish because I listened to petsmart. Having a little fun though so I Star Wars themed it. Thanks in advance for any advice and love thumbing through the forums. Already learning so much.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1415508622628.jpg
    1415508622628.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 84
I'm a sucker for Star Wars! What fish did you get? I did a fish in cycle. Its doable. I just got an API master kit and tested daily. Just a bunch of water changes for the first several weeks. Do you have Prime or a good dechlorinator? Good luck and welcome!

Ty for the welcome. I have a master test kit. Everything's good except pH is high. Using top fin pH lowerer. Also use their water conditioner when I introduce something new to tank and when i started it. Using bacteria supplement or additive to boost cycle.
Stock is golden gurami, opaline gurami, couple live plants. Gravel substrate, fluval water heater, "great choice" 10 gal set up etc. Planning on timer for lights and changing bulbs.

Yeah they are lol. Chasing each other around them. Knocked one clone trooper down.

Back
Top Bottom