The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mony04

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there my name is Louise. Had my fish tank now for not long over a year now yes I am a novice and in desperately in need of some help and looking to see if some more seasoned experts can help me along. I am ashamed to say I own a bioorb and really need some help if anyone can it would b very much appreciated

What is your problem

Sent from inside my fish tank

help

Thank you very much for replying. I have had my biorb flow30 now for over a year. Not had much problems with regards to my water Tec but I have lost everything I have had my last wee chap leaving us last night :(. My main problem I would say is the ceramic media I would desperately like to get rid of this I am looking for advice am any alternatives.

Thank you

What fish were in the tank, and how often did you change the water. Losing fish is disappointing to all of us so I am sorry for your loss.

Sent from inside my fish tank

help

He had been in the tank himself now for a month or so so it wasn't as if I had too many in it. He was a cherry barbs over the past year I have had zebras as well all went the same usually getting stuck in the media. I had my local pets st home check my water yesterday and the lady advised me it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom