Newbie from Mississippi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prwinkle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there! I am new here, as you can tell. I am a high school science teacher (for my job), and am somewhat new to the aquarium world. This is a hobby that I have taken up with my youngest daughter (10) due to our love of marine biology. I currently just have a small 5 gallon tank and a 20 gallon tank. I would eventually love to work my way up into saltwater aquariums, but decided to start with the more economical freshwater tanks for now. (y)

Hi! Please could you tell us about your tanks? Like stock and stuff. If you could bet pics that would be great!

Welcome! I am a high school student and I just finished a marine biology class and I have to say it was my favorite class of the year!

Hi! Welcome to AA! I hope you have a great experience on this sight. The people on this sight are very educated and will give you lots of information. You will learn many new things! I'm just a 13 year old from Texas wanting to learn more about freshwater fish and aquatic plants.

Back
Top Bottom