Newbie from Missouri

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katiebug4lake

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone....I found this forum through apple iPad apps. It has been a great help to me.. I purchased a 36 Gallon Bowfront from LFS and started a freshwater setup April 14 of this year...has been a horrific experience until this week. I received a lot of contradictory info from the 2 LFS I have been going too. Thank goodness for google and mainly this forum...I am hoping I don't lose any more fish. :huh:

You all are great...

Yes, I ve learned so much here! Any questions, just start a thread & we ll help! First thing you ll get asked is do u have a liquid test kit?

Yes, I ve learned so much here! Any questions, just start a thread & we ll help! First thing you ll get asked is do u have a liquid test kit?

Hi a rodeo, that is one thing I do have...after a week of researching my tank issues on here I purchased one last week...the knowledge here I can say has saved the lives of the rest of my fish!

Thanks...I am working through some issues...still reading up on here how to resolve them. If I get stuck ill create a thread for help.

Hi Katie, sorry im late with a welcome, but hopefully i will be able to help you along with your hobby sometime. :)

Thanks. Still learning from the site. I use it through my iPad and haven't figured out how to create a thread...

Back
Top Bottom