Newbie from NJ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jesse W

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello! My name is Jesse and I'm 20 years old. When I was roughly 10 -14 years old me and my dad always had fish and turtles together in his house. Unfortunately after he passed years ago I was then forced to give the fish up and only allowed to keep my turtle at my mothers place. The good thing however is I still have everything! Filters, heaters, decorations, tanks, lights, gravel, etc... So! against my mothers will I recently started a small 10G aquarium which I have along with my already existing 50G breeder for my Turtle. In the tank I have 2 MInnows, Baby Betta female, 2 Platys, Algae shrimp, and a CandyStriped Pleco! Anyway! I look forward to being part of what looks like an awesome and friendly community! I'll definitely be looking for advice due to my knowledge being just a bit hazy as its been years and only picked up my little knowledge from watching and listening to my father!
Thank guys! :)

The industry has changed quite a bit in the last years. Check out our Articles section and be sure to ask last of questions in the forums, and...

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome to the site. I am originally from NJ (Florida now).

Thanks guys! Love the welcomeness! Im used to car forums where people are very rude! Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom