Newbie, going on 3rd year of the fish tank hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTFlowerhornLover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, My name is Carmelo and I am from East Hartford, CT. I consider myself a newbie still even though I am going on 3 years with my hobby. I have 5 tanks currently set up and will be getting more very soon. I LOVE to breed and sell fish. I love Flowerhorns and Many other Cichlids. I do have 2 friends that work at 2 different aquarium stores, so I get really good prices on tanks, fish, food, etc. Any interest in purchasing anything feel free to PM me. I will upload many photos of my tanks, and fish. Thanks all for looking, and I am glad to be here. Any suggestions on locations to sell my babies, please feel free to contact me, thanks a lot.

Welcome! :welcome: I hope you have many happy sales here!

Thanks all and thanks for the support! As i am a father of a 4 year old n father to be also so the money will fund my hobby n my new baby! Thanks all!

Ive heard between 12"-16" but im not sure. Ive only seen them reach 9" -12" personally.

Haha wow! Tell me how much you sell it for when you do! That guys def worth somthin

Make me an offer. Ive seen them go or $300+ make me an offer. I need the money more than i need the fish. I do ship anywhere. I also have 100 thai silk fry

Back
Top Bottom