Newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samanthawilson4

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am glad I found this form. I am from Ohio and looking to get started in raising fish and crawfish for eating.

Where do you live in Ohio? I live in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So you really want to eat your fish? No disrespect :)

Yep we are a prepper family. And these will help supply us with the food we will need over winter. Kind of like how Alaskans fish hunt all season to have meat food in winter. Same thing I will be doing. Breeding fish and crawfish and rabbits and chickens and quail. And learning to hunt or deer I hope soon as well

That is soo cool! I wish I could live off the land but I am such a city girl. It scares me to think what would happen if the **** goes down. If you know what I mean.

Oh we live in the city limits on the grid.. Just I try to provide my family with all the things we will need without having to worry about going to the store to get it. Plus meat and stuff in stores is not healthy for you really. GMO and Chemicals used in the food and the Steroids used in our meat. Not healthy. I would rather grow or raise what we need.

Ohh sorry, I guess I watch too much TV. I don't know if you are going to get the info you need here but you never know. Most people on this forum keep fish as pets.

yep I did get some info and maybe some crawfish as well. I hope that it works out if not I can always find a place online or ebay to buy some either way I will get er done lol

Good luck in your journey!

Back
Top Bottom