newbie on the block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MeCherryB

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys! :wave:

Here for my introduction:

My name is Cherise but my nickname is Cherry. I got the nickname b/c years ago my hair used to be bright red and my friends called me a Cherry Head and others caught on and started calling me Cherry lol. Anywho, I'm here to learn as MUCH as i can about my aquarium and how to properly maintain fish. I used to keep bettas years ago and i had "Beyonce" and "50 Cent" for 2 years and then they died :-( and from then on I stopped. But now I wanted a 20gal aquarium and hopefully get bigger after i master the 20gal. I started my tank on 4/15/2011 and I tried to cycle the tank using Black Skirt Tetras...unfortunately they died the same day and from then on I knew that I needed advice on how to maintain my tank. So far I've learned a lot about cycling and other neat little tid bits that I had no clue about. I currently have 5 leopard danios in my tank and have been doing regular water changes with my friend at Petco to establish a healthy tank. So far the danios have been doing great! I would like to have a community tank with Tiger Barbs and i'm not sure what else but hopefully you guys will be able to to aid me in that choice. Well that's all i have to say...if you want to know anything just ask!

:n00b:

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom