newbie saying HI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stingrays4

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi my real name is James and i live in the UK. I currently have two aquariums, a 4 foot planted set up and a five foot oddball tank. I have kept fish for over twenty five years and have kept loads of different fish but i am still learning loads,there is so much to learn and so many fish to keep:fish2: Look forward to making new friends on here and helping out where i can:)

Hi thanks for the warm welcome:). i currently have two fish tanks. A four foot planted tank,my first proper attempt at a planted tank and all is going well at the moment:) maybe a little to well:lol:. Stocking is 10 rummynoses, 6 ember tetras,5 honey gouramis, 2 checker barbs and 6 panda cories. Also a few cherry shrimps.
Five footer :- 3 geophagus Jurapi, 3 liver cats {Heteropneustes fossilis} a single polypterus delhizi and numerous B/Ns and a single syno.
Um photo's i shall see if i can get any on:ermm:

Attachments

• five foot 2 (Large).jpg
    five foot 2 (Large).jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 118
  • five foot 1 (Large).jpg
    five foot 1 (Large).jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 94
  • plants4 (Large).jpg
    plants4 (Large).jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 100
  • plants8 (Large).jpg
    plants8 (Large).jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 119
stingrays4 said:
Hi thanks for the warm welcome:). i currently have two fish tanks. A four foot planted tank,my first proper attempt at a planted tank and all is going well at the moment:) maybe a little to well:lol:. Stocking is 10 rummynoses, 6 ember tetras,5 honey gouramis, 2 checker barbs and 6 panda cories. Also a few cherry shrimps.
Five footer :- 3 geophagus Jurapi, 3 liver cats {Heteropneustes fossilis} a single polypterus delhizi and numerous B/Ns and a single syno.
Um photo's i shall see if i can get any on:ermm:

Nice tanks! They look amazing (y)

stingrays4 said:
Hi my real name is James and i live in the UK. I currently have two aquariums, a 4 foot planted set up and a five foot oddball tank. I have kept fish for over twenty five years and have kept loads of different fish but i am still learning loads,there is so much to learn and so many fish to keep:fish2: Look forward to making new friends on here and helping out where i can:)

Your not too new! Great to have you though! Your tanks are sooo cool!!!

I wish I could find some wood like that. My lfs would charge a couple hundred bucks for a piece like that. :( totally awesome!

Mrduna01 said:
I wish I could find some wood like that. My lfs would charge a couple hundred bucks for a piece like that. :( totally awesome!

Are you joking?? Hahaha go to the beach and grab a piece!

Hos tank is really nice

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Are you joking?? Hahaha go to the beach and grab a piece!

Hos tank is really nice

Not near a beach but you can grab some for me!

Haha i have used some in my tank before! It doesnt have many tannins on the wood so the tank water doesnt get yellow :)

Back
Top Bottom