Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
[QUOTE= Like me you're on the low end with 3 in a 36g tank, buy keeping it clean and if they look happy, you're fine IMO. I have 3 Fancies (some danios) in a 37g, but I do 50% PWC each week and filter for almost 100g. Like you, my tank sparkles and they're one big happy family so the rule of 20g for the first and 10g for each additional goldie gets set aside (donning my flak jacket for that one lol).[/QUOTE]

Flak jacket indeed! But yeah, in the long run, I'm just hoping to have the 3 goldies in there without the other smaller fish. Thanks for the advice on food. I'll go and see if I can get some of the NLS Thera A that you suggested. Don't really know if the LFS around here stock them, but I haven't really looked.

But yeah, the Oranda is back to normal today with no buoyancy problems. Just fed them peas and did the routine Sunday feeding, water testing and PWC again today.

JustinFoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules