Newbie Wave!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ginger

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:D Just popping in to introduce myself - I am fairly new to fishkeeping and have lots of questions....I have a 46 galllon tank with a gold gourami, a dwarf gourami, a rtbs and 5 zebra danios - getting more in the next couple months once my tank settles down. I didnt know about fishless cycling but luckily I found out what to do shortly after I added the fish to lessen their stress. 4 weeks and no fish loss and the tank is near the end of the cycle. Though just yesterday I noticed my gold gourami is sick - will post about that in emergeny room :cry:
It seems you have a very supportive forum here and I look forward to getting to know you all soon.

Thanks
Ginger

Welcome and love the fact there is another new member posting. Hopefully we can help you and you can help us.

Thanks for the welcomes Fish Doc and Green Fish :D
Green Fish - I live only about 15 miles away from you - small world :lol:

Ginger

Welcome to AA, Ginger!

Glad you have found us and I'm sure we'll be able to help, and no doubt you'll have help to offer as well. :D

Welcome to the forums. enough knowledge here to fill a large spoon ; ) J/K But seriously welcome to the forums.

TACOS!! 8O 8O

Back
Top Bottom