Newbie with a 65 gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barley

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there! I am a TOTAL newbie to aquariums! Recently an opportunity to buy a like new 65 gallon tank, complete setup, came up and I couldn't say no... so here I am!

I have been reading posts here and on reddit/r/aquariums for hours every day, trying to learn all I can before attempting to set up my tank. I have learned quite a lot in the past couple of days but am still reading constantly!

I pick up my tank on saturday, and will begin the slow process of gathering everything I need before setting the tank up to cycle. I will continue to scour the forums and learn all I can - looking forwards to becoming an active member here! :)

Welcome to the forum, Barley. This is a great site with friendly & helpful people. Good luck with your new tank. Just remember to be patient. It's hard to wait with an empty tank while the chemistry settles down & good bacteria begin to flourish, but you'll have happier, healthier fish if you give it time.

Back
Top Bottom