Newbie with a tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rondory

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've been lurking for a couple weeks now and decided I better join to ask some questions, so I don't harm my fish with my ignorance.

I have a 46 gallon tank that I intend on putting community fish in to start. It is dry right now so I haven't even begun the cycling process. It all kind of confuses me a bit. I've spoken to too many people at fish stores and they all have drastically different ways of doing things. Not a comfortable way to start out learning about setting up an aquarium. LOL
One guy even told me to NOT believe anything I read on the internet....I said good-bye and walked out. There is NO better way then to seek advice from lots of other people and decide what works best.

I'm impressed with all the knowledge that everyone has here and hope to be able to add my own advise/stories/comments in the months to come.

Thank you!

I'm confident you'll find all the answers you need here and friendly knowledgable people who will help you with any questions you may have.
Welcome to AA. :wave:

Welcome to AA! You will find a diverse group here with much knowledge and information. You will also find compassion and caring here like no other forum I have found!

Back
Top Bottom