newby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikalicious209

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all.
Been reading up on here, great stuff. Back from college and I want to start my first tank. I will be getting probably a 40g and so far the only fish I kno for sure is gonna be in there is a rainbow shark. Not too sure what else but I do wnt some variety so it will probably be a community tank. I kno that this place is full of good advice so I'm counting on that :thanks:. I'm looking forward to getting to kno my peers in the hobby and soak up all the info I can.

Mikalicious209 said:
Hello all.
Been reading up on here, great stuff. Back from college and I want to start my first tank. I will be getting probably a 40g and so far the only fish I kno for sure is gonna be in there is a rainbow shark. Not too sure what else but I do wnt some variety so it will probably be a community tank. I kno that this place is full of good advice so I'm counting on that :thanks:. I'm looking forward to getting to kno my peers in the hobby and soak up all the info I can.

Welcome to AA!! Glad u found us! And before u introduce any fish. Do a fishless cycle! We have a wonderful thread called the almost complete fish cycle guide by Eco on this forum!!

Back
Top Bottom