Newish member in Lincs, UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gena

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all, I'm Gena and I'm not the trouble causer my avatar says that I am.
I'm fairly new to fish keeping apart from goldfish as a child.
My husband started me on this hobby as when we met, he came with a Lyre tail Snowball Plec and another type of Plec. We had fun setting the tank up and then I started with BiOrbs for Guppys and Neon Tetras (and a bristle nose Plec)
I got another BiOrb and kept it cold water for 2 goldfish until our garden is sorted and a pond is in place.
I have Sunset Wagtail Platys (and yet another Bristlenose Plec)..... See a Plec fan here?
We also saved a tank of fish from an acquaintance which contained 2 clear shrimps, 2 vile silver dollars who are unbelievably nervous (and need a home but collection from PE12 only) in the rescued tank is also Pleco Monster who is about 12 inches long (at the moment) and another Pleco we hardly see.
I'm totally in love with Plecos and was looking at a massive square tank today which would be ideal as Pleco monster grows
I have recently started with Red Cherry Shrimp, I adore them and watch them for hours. I wish I could have some kind of Pleco in the tank too but from what I gather, even vegetarian Plecos can't resist baby shrimp.

Gena Lyn

:wave: Thankyou very much for the welcome. I've kept meaning to introduce myself.

Back
Top Bottom