Nice to meet you all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iamGigi2

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there. I just joined and thought I would say hello. I live in Dayton Ohio. I am 43 (eeekkk!) and just got back into the fish hobby a couple of years ago. I used to have fish when I was a teenager and of course knew nothing at all about them. I have done alot of research since getting back into the hobby and now see all the mistakes we made then. My tanks seem to be thriving now (knock on wood) so hopefully I've learned some things. I'm hoping to learn much more from this site and all the knowledgable people on here!
I'm hoping to figure out shortly how to put my tanks in my signature on here but I have 2 tanks. 1 in a 20L with 2 mollies, 3 clown loaches, and 2 cories. I plan to upgrade to a 75g in September for the clowns. We will be buying a new house then and I figured since they seem to be fine now, it will be better to stress them with a move only once. I originally thought the tank was 29g and put 3 clown loaches in it before I figured out that wasn't the size of the tank and wouldn't have been the thing to do anyway. But so far they are doing fine and have at least doubled their size, maybe tripled. I love them and their personality and plan on giving them a new bigger home. I have a 10g that started out as an emergency nursery tank and now 5 mollies and too many baby guppies to count! I need to work on growing them up and moving them out to the lfs.
So, that's about it about me and my tanks. Thanks for letting me join!

welcometoaa.gif

Hi, iamGigi2, and welcome to this great forum. It's good that you have done some research, that's the way to go.
Sounds as if you are definitely on the right track. Best of luck with the new hoime and larger tank.
I've presently got a 29G and am also planning on getting a larger one, provided you all help me to convince my wife. lol

Welcome, again.

Bob R

Welcome iamgigi2. Glad to have you aboard. good luck with the new house/tank and let us know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom