No Knowledge but tring to start a SW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djp24433

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey whats up? Ive been checkin out alot of post on here after registering and really cant make heads or tales of anything.

I am puchasing this tank and stand USED because the wife loves the design and we cant find any where. Here is a picture of it set up in the persons house i am buying it from
90g wave front not drilled

2487811_1.jpg

In the pic it looks horrible but i just want the tank and stand I will be getting rid of everything else and starting over, but i need a little help. I hear alot about

A Sump
Powerheads
Protein Skimmers
Saltwater Mixes
UV Sterilizers
Water Pumps
Water Purification
Water Test Kits
Water Treatment
Wavemakers
Air Equipment
Chillers
Heaters
Lighting
Filters
Fish Feeders

All i have is the tank and stand and need to know about getting the rest of this stuff Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated

DJ

just a lilbit about me. I have been in the Marine Corps for 12 years just returned from Afghanistan last week. Got a lilbit of money so i know what my end result should be. I understand patience is a virtue.

just a look at what i want in the end with alot of fish.

img_1082021_0_880baf50cf467ddd10c54542b0ccc048.jpg

And with all your help im sure i will be able to get 'er done.

DJ

Welcome to AA

The second tank is definitely a nice goal to shoot for.
If you have any questions just fire away in the correct sections and you will obtain loads of help and information. When i first started out, i barely knew anything about SW other than it was an expensive hobby. But now, my brain is crammed full of information, and it couldn't be any better. You'll find lots of great information on this site.

Good Luck! Hope to see you around the forum!

Back
Top Bottom