Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Cool No Knowledge but tring to start a SW tank

Hey whats up? Ive been checkin out alot of post on here after registering and really cant make heads or tales of anything.

I am puchasing this tank and stand USED because the wife loves the design and we cant find any where. Here is a picture of it set up in the persons house i am buying it from
90g wave front not drilled

In the pic it looks horrible but i just want the tank and stand I will be getting rid of everything else and starting over, but i need a little help. I hear alot about

A Sump
Protein Skimmers
Saltwater Mixes
UV Sterilizers
Water Pumps
Water Purification
Water Test Kits
Water Treatment
Air Equipment
Fish Feeders

All i have is the tank and stand and need to know about getting the rest of this stuff Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated

djp24433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
just a lilbit about me. I have been in the Marine Corps for 12 years just returned from Afghanistan last week. Got a lilbit of money so i know what my end result should be. I understand patience is a virtue.

just a look at what i want in the end with alot of fish.

And with all your help im sure i will be able to get 'er done.

djp24433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
oh,that's awesome...
discus_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #4
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome to AA. Nice looking tanks.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #5
is back to save the day!

Welcome to AA

The second tank is definitely a nice goal to shoot for.
If you have any questions just fire away in the correct sections and you will obtain loads of help and information. When i first started out, i barely knew anything about SW other than it was an expensive hobby. But now, my brain is crammed full of information, and it couldn't be any better. You'll find lots of great information on this site.

Good Luck! Hope to see you around the forum!
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote

led, start, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com