Noob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimmyk

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all, from Vegas!

Noob here, and lowly beginner aquarist.

Bought a betta. Learned a lot, made mistakes and bought a bigger aquarium to do the “right thing” after learning I was an ignorant oaf. Then bought a bigger tank to properly manager my situation.

So here I am.

28g freshwater tank as a q-tank...
75g freshwater tank with community in it including: a blue phantom pleco, a clown pleco, blue wood shrimp, several Cory’s, some mystery snails, six siamensis, 1 angelfish, 1 cardinal tetra, 6 harlequin raspboras, 6 long fin blue danios, 1 dwarf blue guarami, 2 Denison barbs, 2 giant danios, 2 German blue rams. Oh. And one clown loach. And he’s why we are driving a 75g tank now!

The 75g tank is now a planted tank and I’m trying to get my arms around that. And then I’d like to move a handful of fish back to the 28g tank and make sure everything is stable.

It’s been a rollercoaster. And I am that guy who went into it really not knowing what I was getting myself into and the fish have paid a price for that unfortunately.

I am more the wiser now and doing my best to provide a happy, well managed environment to the fish we have now. The kids love it and I do enjoy seeing everything working properly.

Thanks for allowing me to join

Back
Top Bottom