Noob - 'arper- midlands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arper

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi to all on the forum,

Many thanks for letting me post. I look forward to contributing to the site.
My Dad used to keep a large tropical tank with great results so I have some knowledge of how to keep healthy fish. However some twenty years later I finally bought my own tank. It seems as though I know very little now. The advances in techniques and equipment are staggering. The other thing I have noticed is the amount of advice, good/bad and certainly contradictory in many cases. This led me to that good old info factory - Google and hence to here.
I must be honest and say that I didn't research at all before I purchased a tank!! Shame on me! Horse and gate.......yada yada. My tank is a 5gallon 24 litre kit. My intension was to have small fish to keep both myself and my daughter occupied. Though it does seem from my reading so far that this size tank is very limiting for the choose of occupants. However I am very keen and will do whatever is needed to make a happy home for my fish.
I'm hoping to get some great advice and improve my skills whilst on this forum and I hope that you will all take time to answer the great raft of questions I have.
I live in the midlands, South Leicestershire, and have good access to LFS. I'm in my 40's and have worked in the healthcare industry for all of my life.
So, no more chapter and verse. Thank god I hear some shout:) I look forward to meeting you all and hearing of your experiences.
Best wishes,

Sincerely,

Arper.

Many thanks Shelley. I look forward hearing from you. Rgds, arper.

Back
Top Bottom