not new, but gone for a while

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kurtyboh

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey everybody, its been more than a yr since i've logged in. there was a bit of drama about newcomers posting a lot and people taking advice because of their high post count... and i felt i was spending a lot of time here that could have been spent with my hands in a tank. so i jumped ship, missed it a lot esp having a community to talk fish with.

my tank is still a jbj 28 nano with pc lighting, will have an led top next yr. 2 clowns hosting a mertensi nem, 2 hermits about to be one (more on that in a min) hundreds of zoas (they dont stop growing at all) sjkunk cleaner shrimp, couple nassarius and cerith snails, a bunch of bee snails, a fighting conch, and a sea egg (destroys algae, incuding coralline...) I also have some sawblade and grape calerpa which grow fast enough to be difficul to keep in check.

I had a coral beauty, loved it. while watching my tank the other night shewas eating off the rocks near my large (3") hermit, that ***** reached up, gabbed on to coraline, ripped her dorsal fin off and started eating. i had thought he was the culprit of of couple other deaths but decided it could have been the nem as there was no trace... not happy with this guy, he needs a new home!

started with a pureaquaclub rodi, that was super cheap and have upgraded with brs stuff. instead of cartridges. I am also adding a aqua euro nano 2 skimmer at the end of the month.

looking forward to catching up, and glad to see careys 125, mr xs 300 in wall and buffys threads are alive an well.

Back
Top Bottom