OCD Newbie Hello!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jleigh726

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,
I'm a total newbie and getting ready to get a betta for my new 5 gal. tank. I have a ton of questions and I've researched and researched and seem to get just as many conflicting answers so I'm feeling more lost than when I started. This forum looks to be full of level-headed people so I'm looking forward to getting some things sorted out with you all.

I'm totally new to fish and aquariums and have many questions which I will post on the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself as advised. My husband says I'm totally overthinking this aquarium but you all should know that I want to provide the best home for my betta that I can. Thanks!!

I don't know if level headed is the best word to describe us... :whistle: But welcome to the forum!

Welcome! We agree on most things, but there are some conflicting arguments here, just like anywhere else on the earth where you find people. But we will always answer our questions to the best of our ability! :)

There's more than one way to skin a cat, and there's more than one way to keep fish :) some ways are right and some ways are wrong. There's not one way to keep them.

Caleb

Welcome. The good news is that in fish keeping there seems to be at least as many right ways to do things as there are wrong ways.

When I came back to the hobby a few years ago, reading these forums sure brought me up to speed with current best practices and equipment.

Back
Top Bottom