Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-25-2015, 09:48 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Oh hello there.

About 10 years ago I had a blue ram and a powder blue gourami .... and some guppies mixed in a 20 gallon hex tank. I had no idea what I was doing, no idea about how to stock or how to make sure tank mates got along. I just relied on whatever the LFS person said. Now I know better... mostly...I have a lot to learning to do. So, here I am!

Right now I'm working on planting and setting up my 12g fluval edge. I already have a 3.5g beta tank going and he's a wonderful active fish, so I'm excited to see what else I can do with other tanks.

I'm looking forward to reading the advice I get on this forum. I'm glad this place exists!

Starryeyed171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 09:51 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi Melissa! Thanks for joining the community! I hope you enjoy!

[CENTER]Please don't forget about the toxins in some corals (like zoas and palythoas)
Latest aquarium vlog:
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:46 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi! Welcome to this awesome forum where everybody is open to any question you may have. Hope to see you posting a lot here!
FishayFishay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:47 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to the club! You'll learn a lot and feel free t ask anything you want!
My tanks (so far )
5.5 gallon Planted Dwarf Puffer tank (2 Dwarf Puffers and a lot of RCS!)
16 Gallon Planted
(GBR pair, 3 amano shrimp and a whole bunch of snails!)
Nils is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com