Oh I am so new!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tstewar82

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all! My name is Timothy Stewart, I'm fairly new to the aquarium world. I live in Gulfport Mississippi, its so hot.... I am 22 y/o, currently going to school to become a CRNA. I work full time at a hospital as a multi skilled technichian.... Im single which sucks..... The only individual I have in my life is stripes my fish.... Hes a cool dude.. He is a Cyphotilapia Frontosa.

Literally with my schedule the way it is I have no life! The only spare time I have is dedicated towards my two passion which is my R/C helis and my fish tanks..

I have not met anyone else in the world other then one guy in Wisconsin that i worked with in Alaska a couple years, that is as humble and as respectful as myself... Im very green, im ready to be educated, set straight, and TOLD WHATS UP!! Also im sure some of you dudes will get what green means, but I meant it in a greenhorne type of way? Ya feel me?

I dont get offended easily. At all. you basically have to call me an SOB to my face to get me started. Anyways..!

My setup right now is a 40g tank with stripes in it, hes alone and has lately been thinking about getting himself a new home. I agree. SO! I got him a used 120g tank!

I leak tested today and all seemed great! No problems what so ever! Only problem i had was getting the tank inside the house.... Its massive... I honestly think the guy listed it wrong. Im willing to say its 130g.

But anyways yeah thats where im at right now... Im in the process of finding the correct gear for my fish, the larger the tank the more gear you need to maintain it, atleast thats what im getting from reading more and more... I may be wrong... Correct me please!!!!

If anyone knows of a complete gear list for a tank of this size, if said person could link it I would be incredibly grateful!

HAHA, cant believe i forgot a piece to this 120 gallon puzzle. Im going Fresh for this one but ill be starting my first 40 gallon salt tank here in a couple months.

Back
Top Bottom