Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
oh jeez....another noob

hey gang,
live in sw ohio. have or had a few tanks in my younger days,48 now. about six years ago i set up a pair of tanks. 200 gallon downstairs and a 90 gal. upstairs..both sw. beautiful tanks for a little over a year. included a stars and stripes puffer, 10 inch lion fish,lots of coral,foxfaces and much more. then one day i woke up to a complete fish kill in both tanks. never did understand why, other than there was something wrong with the feeder fish,as that was the only thing both tanks had in common. needless to say i was devastated. about 18 months ago i converted the 90 gal to fw,the 200 still sets empty.
the 90 gal. now has quite the array of fish that all get along wonderfully. several large silver dollars (one has no fins whatsoever due to a run in with an angel that passed a year ago) med size pleco,3 4 inch bala sharks,3 3inch lemon cichlids, several rosy barbs, medium plecostamus,algae eaters, fake background from jacks
will try to post pics soon

BPALMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard.

melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion
Welcome to AA Sounds like youve got that 90 maxed out... time to set up the 200...

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Hello All | Hiya! »