Owned my first tank for 2 weeks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luisitadb

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all. I'm Lou from Sydney, Australia. I was given a Betta fish as a surprise present for Christmas and hated seeing it in its little bowl, so have just bought a 20 litre tank with filter and light, some gorgeous plants growing out of wood, a heater and thermometer, done a cycle of a week and now my fish has been in his new home a week. Now I want more!! I think I'll be upgrading in the not too distant future. I snorkel at least once a week and have always wanted to keep fish. Looking forward to having somewhere to ask for advice and learn more.

And it starts lol before you know it you'll have a bigger tank and possibly more then one

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You will forever want more fish & have so many different tank ideas'
Hint of advice, avoid buying aggressive fish, I have a 3ft tank with just 1 jaguar cichlid in it. He killed everyone else before I got my new bigger tank. Haha.

Welcome to the club! It was the same for me--I always wanted fish and I got a tank as a gift for Xmas....next think you know I've upgraded to a 45gallon and am now trying to find room for a 100 gallon tank.....and it's only march! Love my tank it is so enjoyable to watch and take care of those little guys :)

Back
Top Bottom