Please allow me to introduce myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harlock

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello there. I am Harlock, aka Brian. I am new to this site, but a veteran of some other sites that have unfortunately gone downhill. I started keeping fish when I was 12, and am now 32.

I am really into freshwater planted tanks. I am also a big fan of livebearers. I currently have a 29 gallon planted community tank, a 10 gallon snail/Quarantine tank and recently bought a 5 gallon Eclipse tank to give to my son this December (it was on sale, how could I not buy it?!) for his birthday or Christmas.

I am currently saving for a 100 gallon tank that will be a planted freshwater tank. No idea when I'll have all of the money together for that monster. Once I do get it set up I am considering converting my 29 gallon into a reef tank and try my hand are the salty side.

On a personal note, I am a stay-at-home dad married with two spectacular kids. And, my son graduates from Kindergarten today ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to learning from everyone here and maybe even helping other folks, when I can.

Back
Top Bottom