Pooler, Georgia (close to Savannah)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artzechic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi there! :) Just joined 5 minutes ago and wanted to say hi there. ^-^ I absolutely love fish and I have finally got some of my own. :) I wasn't allowed to have any sort of pet at my parents house because my poor dad is allergic to EVERYTHING. :c I could have maybe convinced them for fish, but I really didn't have time to take proper care of them, and I would be gone for days at a time. But! Now, I'm in my own place with mah friends, and I would love any advice you guys have to offer. I'm 25, so still young, but very excited about my fish. Ultimately I love the idea of watching them have babies and such. I have a local fish place that my fish loving friend goes to, and he will take any babies if I ever get too many. I figure I can use the culled ones as food for bigger fish my friend has, and the nice healthy ones I'll keep some and give away the others either to the store or to other fish lovers. :) I currently have guppies and I JUST bought them about a week ago. The females were pregnant, and are having babies throughout today, however, I've only managed to save ONE baby fry from being eaten. :( He's really healthy though :D and I got him moved to my smaller set up tank. I feel bad because he is by himself at themoment, but he seems really happy and healthy and is very energetic, so I'm trying to be optimistic! :) Yay! Fishies!!! (Oh, and PS I'm also ADHD sooooo I tend to go on sometimes, but I'm really friendly!)

~Kitty~

Thanks you guys! :) I'd really like to know if there are any local breeders in the Pooler, Savannah, or Rincon areas that sell fish or need to rehome fish. I'd rather get fish from people who have too many or are thinking of flushing them, than at a pet store. I like the idea of being able to save them if I can.

~Kitty~

Back
Top Bottom