Priddyfish21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Priddyfish21

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Priddyfish21 here and I'm getting back in the game though my heart will always be with fish and aquarium lovers. I used to go by the handle crushyfish but it was years ago since I've been involved in the fish world. I've had fish on and off since I was 10. When I was 30 my friend was moving and decided to give me both her fish and aquariums and I've had experience with African cichlids, South American cichlids, kissing fish, tetras, clown loaches and a variety of plecostomids. I need more than ever a more low maintanance aquarium so I got myself a priddy betta and now a zebra and tiger snails and a live anub plant and I am so content right now with my setup. My fish and so far snails are looking and acting pretty happy and so am I. My knowledge is mostly with freshwater fish and koifish ponds.:):fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:

Back
Top Bottom