Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-29-2012, 01:06 AM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to QuietPlotter
QP is BACK!

Hey peeps, it's been a strange, long, and rough time. Stuff have happened to me and family and such, and things in life have changed.

I gradually began to neglect my tanks more and more, just feeding when I remembered to (3-7x a week) and keeping up with my water changes, which I have never missed, not one ^^

I realized, that some of you hardcore fish fans, are doing too much. I sat there and let algae DESTROY my tank. I was curious (10g). A week later, all of the muck is gone, and my remaining Oto has has babies, which stick on the algae all day and now it's gone.

Exotic fish species, maybe not CRAZY exotic, like Bolivian Rams... Really don't need glorified luxury and water. Mine lives in a 10g that's 75% planted, with a Platy and 3 Otos. He doesn't mind, he actuall loves it. I haven't tested my water since like November, just did today, results are stellar. 0ppm,0ppm,10ppm,7.6PH (that's ammo, nitri, and nitrate). I knew it would be.

So just saying hello to all my friends that I missed and left, and telling you all to chillax and step away from the tank for a sec and admire how nature can settle in a glass box.

I'll be heading off to the sick fish threads to help out people that are newbies, like I was.

QP.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Yahoo to George9
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietPlotter
Hey peeps, it's been a strange, long, and rough time. Stuff have happened to me and family and such, and things in life have changed.

I gradually began to neglect my tanks more and more, just feeding when I remembered to (3-7x a week) and keeping up with my water changes, which I have never missed, not one ^^

I realized, that some of you hardcore fish fans, are doing too much. I sat there and let algae DESTROY my tank. I was curious (10g). A week later, all of the muck is gone, and my remaining Oto has has babies, which stick on the algae all day and now it's gone.

Exotic fish species, maybe not CRAZY exotic, like Bolivian Rams... Really don't need glorified luxury and water. Mine lives in a 10g that's 75% planted, with a Platy and 3 Otos. He doesn't mind, he actuall loves it. I haven't tested my water since like November, just did today, results are stellar. 0ppm,0ppm,10ppm,7.6PH (that's ammo, nitri, and nitrate). I knew it would be.

So just saying hello to all my friends that I missed and left, and telling you all to chillax and step away from the tank for a sec and admire how nature can settle in a glass box.

I'll be heading off to the sick fish threads to help out people that are newbies, like I was.

QP.
Hey! Welcome back! Nice to hear from you again

Old 03-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #3

How's it been man? Yeah, nice to hear from you aswell
Old 03-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Awesome bro! Welcome!
Old 03-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
How's it been man? Yeah, nice to hear from you aswell
It's been great! I was worried, I thought maybe you were thrown in jail for making another scene at PETCO. :p lol jk
Old 03-29-2012, 01:52 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by George9

It's been great! I was worried, I thought maybe you were thrown in jail for making another scene at PETCO. :p lol jk
Ahahaha me too! Welcome back QP!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #7
SW REEF 18+ YEARS
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award

Welcome back.

SITE ADMINISTRATOR

You can view many of my fish and corals in my photo albums in my profile.

View my tank

AA Community Rules|AA TOS

Forums 101 - posting, accounts, basics
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:37 AM   #8

It's great to see everyone being so nice, thanks peeps ;D and lol, George, I have reverted to the Jedi side for now *cough nerd alert cough* so no more petco scenes...

But I did manage to confuse the cashier enough to give me free filter media, which is a plus.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:38 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
It's great to see everyone being so nice, thanks peeps ;D and lol, George, I have reverted to the Jedi side for now *cough nerd alert cough* so no more petco scenes...

But I did manage to confuse the cashier enough to give me free filter media, which is a plus.
Haha turning into a nerd eh? Hahah
Old 03-30-2012, 02:44 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:

NERD!

I don't know what a Jedi is, I have not seen star wars nor do I like it lol. But I'm glad you've changed your ways how did you confuse the cashier? Was she like a 9 year old girl?

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com