Red cherry shrimp newbie in Spokane wa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlejoeytroublemaker

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone, I'm a newbie here and new to red cherry shrimp, since the local stores are charging 5-7 dollars each for these guys I've decided to try and grow my own!! I currently have 25, 10 are female the rest males. If anyone has experience breeding these little guys my ears are open to good advise of any kind. Thanks

Hey welcome to AA! I haven't had experience with shrimp since my lfs doesnt have any, but if you post this under the breeding section youre sure to get all the info you need :D

Breeding rcs is pretty dang easy lol with a colony size you'll probably have a growing population in a month or two

I can't figure out how to start a new thread from my itouch so here goes nuthin, I got a free crawfish from petco today, it came in with a shipment of goldfish feeders, it's pretty much all clear like a ghost shrimp with a very faint blue tint to the head, can't identify it for the life of me can any one help?

Back
Top Bottom