Reintroduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wy Renegade

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey folks, joined quite awhile back, but haven't been real active on this forum, so thought I would take a few just to reintroduce myself. I'm a high school Science Teacher in the state of Wyoming. I've been keeping freshwater cichlid tanks (primarily Mbuna) for over 12 years now and saltwater tanks for over 10 years. I run multiple tanks in my classroom, including 10 to 12 cichlid tanks of assorted sizes, 4 to 6 saltwater tanks of assorted sizes, a bog tank, and a salamander tank, as well as assorted cages/tanks for small animals of various types.

While it changes fairly frequently, here are a couple of older pictures of my classroom.

Look forward to interacting and chatting with you all.

img_1163648_0_7035d71dfa4ecc1c02ceb2c8fa120b09.jpg

img_1163648_1_530e89c0bfd3a5b15710ffe4d96630aa.jpg

Welcome to AA! Wish I could get paid to play with fish tanks! LOL Just kidding. :) I wish there were cool teachers like you when I went to school!

Welcome to AA...great pictures

Welcome aboard... (y)

Welcome to AA! Wish I could get paid to play with fish tanks! LOL Just kidding. :) I wish there were cool teachers like you when I went to school!

Welcome aboard

Thanks for the warm welcome all! I do have to admit that it is kind of nice to be able to pursue my hobbie while at work - unfortunately, sometimes the work gets in the way of playing in the aquariums. But I do try and ensure that we get lots of time to play.

Thought I would go ahead and throw up a thread on at least one of my many tanks, so I picked one of my personal favorites, which is the 20L bog tank. Check it out if you get a chance.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f70/wy-renegades-20l-bog-tank-134983.html#post1163735

Welcome back :) I noticed a new guy in the cichlid forums, just didnt realize the new guy was not so new! Great pics, wish my high school science classes were that cool.

Welcome back :) I noticed a new guy in the cichlid forums, just didnt realize the new guy was not so new! Great pics, wish my high school science classes were that cool.

Thanks - I do my best to make it interesting. Yeah, I gotta hang out in the cichlid forums, even after so many years of salt, I'm pretty attached to the cichlids - I am trying not to be too obnoscious though - LOL.

Back
Top Bottom