Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the misfortunes. Hopefully everything will be fixed so no more innocent fish will die. I know it has to be a pain to keep getting new fish.

SeverumGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie
One by one, my fish died in my first tank. It seems like there is something wrong with the tank itself. My second tank has not had any problems. The angel fish are find and growing. I introduced a few guppies a few days ago and they are still alive.

From the same guppie tank at the store, I chose four other guppies and placed them into my first tank. By noon the next day, they were dead. I can't see anything wrong with the dead fish.

remmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Welcome. I've just lost four n ew fancy guppies. They lasted less than 24 hours. I'm giving up on the guppies. I've noticed they seem to have some difficulty swimming with their inflated tail fins. So, looking ahead I'll find other freshwater fish that are more hearty. Again, welcome and be patient. Don't give up. Things will work out.

It be what it be.
mellowyellow is offline   Reply With Quote

ick, tropical, tropical fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com