Return of Christmasfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
[center:6ba675f0d9]YAAAAAAY!!!!![/center:6ba675f0d9]
I have Internet again!!!!!! It's been a very strange year that has passsed with a lot of change, crisis and surprises. Everything is stable now..finally.
I even manage to still have most the same fish I started with.. lol :roll:
Specially my Dutchie, Wu Long and my Betta pugs. Oh and my fat fish SHerbert.

It'll be an adventure movin back to the South with my fish. I may have my fish guy ship them to me.
I spent the summer as a hottie, better believe I gloried in THAT. Heh!
Got pics to prove it..heh!
Kids are still peculiar and precocious and have fish.
And some of ya? Catch on the latest...promise.... 8O :twisted: 8)

Yay is right! We have really missed you around here, so it is good to see you back in the fold :D

No, we've never met but I feel that it would be appropriate to say hello and welcome back. During my short time at AA, I had a chance to read a lot of your posts. There is a thread in particular that I have participated in that was authored by you. I have it bookmarked and therefore, I constantly see your name.

Welcome back!

(y)

Welcome back! Be sure to join Christmasfishes answer to everything thread in the lounge! It's still going! That's where i know you from, like JChillin.
:D

OMG..THAT thread is still around..hahahah! Just shows what stange humour fishheads have...heh! The answer to all is still "your overstocked" hahaha!
I'l have to see where it has progressed.
And no other penguin wrangler has stepped up to the plate? 8O

heh!...
the advantages to having an animal trainer in the family..exposure to all sorts of beasties for real....
I now have added a true Redbone Hound to my menagerie. I have a big pit in NC. She is marvelous and good tempered. My monster dog is still with me....
It good to be back...after this busy week is through I shall be hangin more.

New fish things..unlike my spoiled dutch who likes micropellets and handfed tidbits.. my sisters Ghost Knife half his size ate some tankmates..including an adult cory cat. She has killer guppies that shredded her only friendly Betta male.She'll be on here soon. She keeps gettin livebearers which I have less experience with.
I'm waiting on fish until after I move from this place at the end of the year.
Thank Goodness I hadn't got the giant tank yet! I'll need one after a while becuase the bichir.
I better get some lunch... later AA FiN-addicts

Good to see you back Christmasfish. I've wondered many times where you've been. I've even said a few prayers hoping all was well with you. I hope Anna is doing well too...

Back
Top Bottom