Returning Hobbiest :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vixan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Very familiar with MTS, Ive had aquariums most of my life. However I had to give them up when I moved off to college. Just now setting up my first aquarium with the boyfriend :)

Been poking my nose around silently while I worked out a stocking plan with fish Ive never had the pleasure of keeping. Figured Id say hi.

Very familiar with MTS, Ive had aquariums most of my life. However I had to give them up when I moved off to college. Just now setting up my first aquarium with the boyfriend :)

Been poking my nose around silently while I worked out a stocking plan with fish Ive never had the pleasure of keeping. Figured Id say hi.

Welcome, you will get a lot of good advice here! What fish are you thinking off getting?

Got some cherry barbs to cycle. Going for a pair of apistos, corys, angels and German blue rams :)

Got some cherry barbs to cycle. Going for a pair of apistos, corys, angels and German blue rams :)

What size tank do you have? Be prepared that if the rams happen to pair up and spawn that you have a large enough tank to where your cories have somewhere I hide. Also cories need to be in a group of 5 or more so you will need more than just 2.

Ive had Rams before, the plan is two males. Its a 50g bowfront.

That is a nice tank. I was looking at a 40g bf but I figured to stick with the 20 or 29 I had with the mini zoo I have going on in my house! Haha. Welcome to AA, I just joined too :)

Ive had Rams before, the plan is two males. Its a 50g bowfront.

I have 4 rams in my 55g, will soon be moving 2 of them to my 30 because of aggression. Just be on the lookout for fighting, mine are fighting a good bit unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom